Sunday, December 14, 2014

DESIGNER CHALLENGE -* Dream * Believe *

It is another Designer Challenge over at MyCreativeTime and I got inspired. I did most of my Christmas in red and white this year so it was refreshing to use some other traditional colors.


http://www.creativetimeforme.com/2014/12/designer-challenge.html


The banner swings freely on the raffia ribbon.


Here is a tip: When I have a color challenge I pull out my collection of paint chips! Then I am able to design with the required colors.



The sets I used for this card:

Build a banner
Believe from Boughs of Holly
Uppercase Fun Dies
Scallopped and Stitched Ovals


5 comments:

  1. Very nice my friend. But you know what I love most?!?! Those DISNEY paint chips!!! :) huggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Love those paint chip colors!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along in the My Creative Time Designers Challenge!
    Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Jessica
    MCT~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! Thanks for the paint chip tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Great tip! :D
    Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
    Best wishes for the new year!!! :D
    Lucia - MCT DT

    ReplyDelete